|For foreign applicants--Documents needed when applying for Z-visa and Residence Permit.
Documents needed when applying for Z-visa and Residence Permit.
1. What documents should I forward to Shangqiu University before Working Permit and Invitation Letter( documents enable you to get Z Visa in Chinese Embassy)
The Foreign Affairs Office (FAO) needs the following documents:
Your signed contract
A copy of your highest degree or certificate
· A copy of the first page of your passport: the page that includes your photo, personal data and signature – your passport must be valid for at least one year
· A common full-length photo of yourself
· Your Health Certificate (approved by the hospital appointed by Chinese Embassy)
2. What are the documents that every Foreign Teacher must obtain after arrival? How does one do that?
A Foreign Teacher needs to get a Medical Examination Certificate, Foreign Experts Certificate and a Residence Permit. FAO will arrange for all necessary documents. Shangqiu University will be responsible for these expenses. Please make sure your passport is valid for at least one year and you are in good health condition.